1.What sport do you play?
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
Best moment is definitely playing with a great group of guys and just getting better everyday as a team.
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan?
Any 6:30 a.m. 300-yard sprints, definitely not fun for anybody.
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach?
"Let's get back on the sticks" –Coach Brett Ripley. Haha, never gets old.
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
Exercise physiology last semester was my favorite class. It was taught by Dr. Gregg, just because of how challenging and rewarding it was at the end of the semester.
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
The group of friends that I have met here and grew with these last few years.
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman
Where the heck are all of the buildings at??
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
I would have to say that I am easily top five funniest people ever so that's a strength, and weakness is how bad I am at time management.
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
My hero is the big man above. No matter how bad things get I know I will get through it because of him and his strength and courage. I understand I'm not alone.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
What is my favorite movie just because Will Ferrell has way too many movies and you honestly can't choose just one.
11. What is your favorite food?
Rice and beans (has to be black beans though cause I don't mess with the kidney beans), a fat steak and platano maduro (fried bananas).
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
Big Nicks, it's a restaurant in Manhattan, and its hands down the best burger this side of the Mississippi.
13. Favorite vacation spot?
Costa Rica. It is a beautiful country and I get to see my family so that's a plus.
14. What are your plans after graduation?
To go back home to New York and become a strength coach.
15. What advice you would give to freshmen on your team?
Just uh, keep on… keep on truckin'