1. What sport do you play?
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
Beating Concord in triple overtime last year.
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan?
Just about every practice is tough physically, but some of the tougher ones come when you get mentally worn out too. I don't remember a specific "hardest practice," but I would guess that it was one where I wore out physically and mentally.
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach Gary Nottingham?
"This play has been around since Moby Dick was a guppy!"
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
History of Christianity with Scott Williams has been my favorite class so far because I enjoy this topic, and I have been able to learn a ton of things. I am still currently taking the class.
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
My favorite thing is definitely the small school setting. I really enjoy getting to know people around campus and developing relationships with people of all backgrounds.
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman?
I was just impressed that Buckhannon has a donut shop and that it is open 24 hours a day.
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
I would say that my greatest strength is being unashamed of who I am in my beliefs. I think that my greatest weakness is that I always try to occupy myself with something. It's like I don't know how to relax when I have some downtime.
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
My hero is definitely Steph Curry because of what he is able to do on the basketball court, but more importantly, I admire how he uses his platform of basketball to glorify God.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
The question that gets me is "How many points did you score last game?" If I didn't play well then I don't really want to talk about that game, and if I did play well, I don't want to brag about points. It's like a lose-lose question in my book.
11. What is your favorite food?
Ahhhh man, crab legs for sure!
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
Captain George's Seafood
13. Favorite vacation spot?
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina… it's a family tradition!
14. What are your plans after graduation?
I'd like to either be a pastor or an evangelist after graduating.
15. What advice you would give to freshmen on your team?
Keep your mind and your body right.