1. What sport do you play?
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
Scoring during my home debut against Concord in a 2-0 win my freshman year.
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan?
We had a 5 a.m. punishment run my freshman year, and still had to complete our running session at 6 a.m. as if it hadn't even happened!
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach Gavin Donaldson?
"I always love my defenders, you guys give me the least trouble."
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
Intro to Radio and it was taught by Pete Galarneau. I took it my sophomore year, me and my roommate had an absolute riot broadcasting our radio show to our global audience.
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
The people. I've have made friends with people from parts of the world that I could never have imagined.
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman.
Honestly I was that jet lagged I didn't pay much attention, I was just happy to have arrived!
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
I feel like I have strong leadership qualities and am very driven. Unfortunately I run like I'm towing a trailer.
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
Steven Gerrard. He was my idol growing up and it helps that he's got a great name to shout when scoring bangers in your back yard.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
11. What is your favorite food?
Something we call a Sunday roast at home. Honestly there aren't many things I miss more.
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
The Magpie Café
13. Favorite vacation spot?
St Gervais, France
14. What are your plans after graduation?
Initially I'm going to try and do everything I can to play soccer professionally or at least semi-professionally post college. If not that, I'd love to coach. As long as I'm still involved in soccer I'll be happy!
15. What advice you would give to freshmen on your team?
Make the most of your time while you can because it flies by. You can't afford to not take your opportunities. Make sure you're the guy that sits in a bar in 10/20 years who can confidently say they gave and achieved everything they physically could.