1. What sport do you particpate in?
Track and field
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
My team winning conference for a third time in a row.
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan.
It was 17 degrees and 6 a.m., the sun was nowhere to be found and the ice was still stuck on the grass as we lined up hurdles shuttle style for a grueling 120 hurdles to overcome before practice was over.
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach Jesse Skiles.
"The hay is in the barn."
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
Engineering Design my freshman year with Dr. Delaney.
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
Everywhere I go I see my teammates.
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman?
Why is this guy painted on the side of the building. (He is refering to the mural on Main Street of Buckongahelas)
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
Being spontaneous and running
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
My mom, because she always encouraged me I can do anything I set my mind to.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
What is your biggest weakness?
11. What is your favorite food?
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
My aunt's house because it's delicious and free.
13. Favorite vacation spot?
14. What are your plans after graduation?
Work as aircraft mechanic and attend graduate school at Louisville.
15. What advice you would give to freshmen on your team?
Be responsible for yourself. You're not in high school anymore.