The West Virginia Wesleyan Sports Information Department will provide a weekly 15 Questions With...a Wesleyan student-athlete.
This week, we interview junior runner McKinley Moore
Moore is from Frametown, W. Va.
1. What sport do you play?
Cross Country and Track and Field
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
Being a part of our men and women sweeping the MEC track conference championship for the fourth consecutive year!
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan?
For me it would have to be during spring break of my sophomore year when we did 20 cutdown box 400's.
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach Jesse Skiles
"Don't tell me about the labor, just show me the baby!"
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
My favorite class was Finance my sophomore year with Professor Ervin.
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
I feel like everyone at Wesleyan genuinely cares for one another, and that makes me feel at home.
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman?
I loved the flat campus.
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
My greatest strength is always being upbeat. My greatest weakness is how much I procrastinate.
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
My heroes are my parents. They have always done everything in their power to support me, and always help me push myself to be a better person.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
What is your greatest strength/weakness?
11. What is your favorite food?
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
Cook-Out! It is by far the best/most food you can get for $5.
13. Favorite vacation spot?
Daytona Beach, Fla.
14. What are your plans after graduation?
Work at an accounting firm in Mount Airy, N.C. and pursue my CPA license.
15. What advice you would give to freshmen on your team?
Don't limit yourself and work as hard as possible! You can do more than you realize.