1. What sport do you play?
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
Scoring the game winning basket with two seconds left against Fairmont State this past November, the number one team in the conference.
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan?
Preseason court conditioning especially when it is a defensive day!
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach?
"Don't waste time looking behind you because you'll miss out on the blessings in front of you."
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
My favorite class is this year was with Dr. Martin. It is exercise science practicum 1 because we finally got to start applying the material we learn in exercise science to real situations.
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
My favorite thing about Wesleyan is the community support, everybody in town is so friendly and tries to make you feel at home.
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman?
"Where is the Starbucks?"
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
My greatest strength is my faith. My greatest weakness is trying to survive the winter in Buckhannon, I don't know how to dress for the freezing temperatures.
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
My hero is my mom because I've never seen her give up no matter the circumstances. She has showed me that hard work and dedication to the Lord are two very important keys in life.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
"Do you get homesick?"- Of course I do I'm 3,000 miles away from home!!!
11. What is your favorite food?
Sweet potato fries are one of my favorite foods.
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
My favorite restaurant is a small one back home called Pier 46, I am a huge fan of seafood and they have really fresh options plus they have delicious sweet potato fries.
13. Favorite vacation spot?
So far my favorite vacation spot has been Hawaii, there are so many things to do especially if you like the beach and I loved how tan I got after a week!
14. What are your plans after graduation?
I want to play basketball overseas and eventually become a college coach.
15. What advice you would give to freshmen on your team?
Enjoy the moment that you are in, and don't worry about the little things, college really can be one of the best times of your life.