1. What sport do you play?
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
My freshman year when we went to the MEC Championship against Shepherd.
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan?
Any practice that has a lot of conditioning in it. Those days are always the hardest.
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach?
"There's no traffic in the extra mile." -Hannah Lively
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
I would say my favorite class I have taken at Wesleyan is printmaking. I love art, it takes my mind off everything that's stressful. I am currently taking this class, and its taught by Robert Howsare.
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
The campus, It's so beautiful especially when the seasons change.
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman?
It was almost like a culture shock, it is such a small town and I came from a city. So it was interesting.
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
I feel that I am mentally strong to get through a hard practice or stressful day. My greatest weakness would be that I am very self-critical.
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
My mom for sure! She is such a strong supportive woman that I strive to be.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
I hate when I'm eating and somebody asks if they can have a bite. I'm not good at sharing food.
11. What is your favorite food?
I would have to say pasta.
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
Johnny's Bistro, it's a small Ma and Pa restaurant in my home town that has the best food I have ever had!
13. Favorite vacation spot?
The beach of course!
14. What are your plans after graduation?
I plan to move to a city, hopefully Boston and get a good job.
15. What advice you would give to freshmen on your team?
Enjoy it because it goes by fast.