1.What sport do you play?
2. What is your favorite athletic moment at Wesleyan?
It would have to be either hosting the first round of the NCAA tournament my junior year or scoring the first goal of both my freshman and senior seasons.
3. Describe your toughest practice at Wesleyan?
Preseason. It's a week of three-a-day practices. It starts with fitness at 5:30 a.m., then we have two, two-hour long practices at other points during the day. It's exhausting, but going through it with your teammates by your side builds an incredible bond like no other.
4. What is your favorite saying from your head coach Patrick Holguin?
"LBC is more than Lady Bobcats, it's something people will never understand."
5. What was or is the favorite class you have taken at Wesleyan, what year was it and who taught the class?
My favorite class would be any of my Athletic Training specific classes. The friendships and relationships between myself, my classmates, and our professors make the classes so enjoyable.
6. What is your favorite thing about Wesleyan?
I like how small Wesleyan is. Everywhere you go on campus there is a familiar face. The small size brings such a community feel to the campus.
7. What was your initial thoughts of Buckhannon when you arrived as a freshman?
Buckhannon really reminded me of my home town, except there are actually more things to do here.
8. What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
My greatest strength is mental toughness. Athletically and in life, being mentally tough helps me to overcome so many adversities. My greatest weakness is impulsiveness. I tend to act without thinking it through first.
9. Who is your hero? And Why?
As cliché as it sounds, my parents are my heroes. They go so above and beyond for me and are the biggest supporters of anything I pursue.
10. What question do you hate to answer?
"What are you doing after you graduate?" I like to think I have everything planned out, but I know it'll end up changing.
11. What is your favorite food?
I'm a big fan of Italian food. A good steak is also at the top of my list.
12. What is your favorite restaurant in the entire world?
It's hard to pick one place, but I love a steakhouse or anywhere I can get good Italian food. My two favorite things to eat.
13. Favorite vacation spot?
My best place to vacation is anywhere with a beach. My favorite would have to be either the Bahamas or St. Pete Beach, Florida.
14. What are your plans after graduation? (Her least favorite question!)
I want to go to physical therapy school and get my DPT.
15. What advice you would give to freshmen on your team?
Don't take a second of these four years for granted. It goes by way faster than you could ever imagine. Don't forget to cherish your teammates. They will become your family and lifelong friends.